Thursday, January 5, 2012

Visit to Cedar City

I forgot this visit that we took down south back at the beginning of September.  My cap for one of my root canals had popped loose, so we knew we needed to head down and see our WONDERFUL dentist... also my brother-in-law Dr. Chase Williams.  :)

It was also a good excuse to get to see my sister, Teresa, at 8 months pregnant with twins.  I hadn't seen her for awhile, so I was excited.  I just wish that I had some pics of my visit with her.

Chase, Teresa, Adam and I got a sitter for the kiddos and headed out for a double date.  We went to dinner at Wingers and then to a movie...Contagion.  It was a lot of fun to get out on a double, let alone a date period.  It is very needed.

The next day we had our dental appointments.  I went in first to get my teeth cleaned and then check the cap situation.  Without fail, the teeth cleaning tickled like crazy, but felt great afterward... and my cap situation wasn't great.  It was so stinky when he pulled the cap out of my mouth.  Chase ended up cementing my cap back on for the time being because I didn't have much root to put the post in.  Here's to hoping it lasts a little while. 

Adam got his teeth cleaned and everything seemed to be fine...I think.  I can't remember.

Brody had his FIRST real dentist appointment too!  They had a TV on the ceiling and turned on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Brody was in heaven.



No comments: