Thursday, January 5, 2012

Blogs to come...

So, I looked back and realized that I haven't update my blog since June.  Now, I was aware that I had been inactive for quite some time, but I didn't realize that it was half a year's worth.  I have A TON to catch up on.  My upcoming posts may not have as much detail as they normally would, and I will probably leave out a lot of the things that I just don't feel is as important, so I can bring us all up to date... watch for lots of posts over the next few days.

Thanks!  And sorry to those of you who actually check my blog regularly to see if I have posted.  Your patience will hopefully be rewarded!

1 comment:

Ang Campbell said...

pretty sure it's going to take me a month to read all the entries you've posted today LOL. I'll get to it :) I'm glad you're back to blogging!!