Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer fun...

I have already posted two posts of us going to Trafalga and using our Pass of all Passes... but we went with some friends in our ward, so I thought I would post some of those fun pics.


We have also gone to Seven Peaks four times this season.  We LOVE it!!!  We have so much fun!



Mason has some FUNKY hair when we get done swimming... here is a few shots of it:



On top of all of these other fun things we get to do, we also get in free to the Orem Owlz games.  We went to our first game for family night on Monday.  It was a lot of fun!  We totally weren't prepared with blankies or anything to sit on, so next time we will be better prepared.




Thank you PASS OF ALL PASSES!!!  You are making our summer so enjoyable!!

4 comments:

Ang Campbell said...

That first pic of Mason's hair after swimming is classic. The look on his face made me giggle :) What a dolly!!

Sarah Dowland said...

Lol... that's why I posted it Ang... It is one of my favorites, because he just looks so silly.

Chase and Teresa said...

That picture of Mason with his funky hair and bulging out eyes has me totally cracking up. I can hardly wait to show my girls when they wake up. Brody (randomly, I've never thought this before) reminds me of Jed in the picture with the baseball cap on at the game. I think it just reminds me of a pic of Jed when he was younger or something.

WILDERS said...

Hahaha...I love the hair and look on Mason's face...so cute! I kinda miss our 7 Peaks pass this year. I think I am going to have to get one again next year.