Thursday, May 19, 2011

Work in the yard...

Adam called me a couple of months ago and asked if I wanted him to pick up a trampoline with some of the tax returns that we received... I agreed full heartedly.  Then when he got home, we realized that we wanted to put it down in the ground, because out here in Eagle Mountain, if you don't put it in the ground, it will blow away... LITERALLY.  So we waited patiently to put it up.
We started researching backhoes for hire, and they all seemed way too expensive.  So we called up a rental place to see how much we could get a miniexcavator for and dig the hole ourselves.  It ended up only being $37.50/hr.  Much, much better deal... and I have to tell you, my HUSBAND was like a little boy on Christmas!







Brody is LOVING the tramp!!!  It has been raining all this week so I haven't gotten any pictures or videos of him jumping, but I will get some when it is dry again. :)

No comments: